How to wash the watercolor pen on the down jacket?
1. For minor stains, you can use a detergent specially designed to clean down jackets, spray the detergent on the stains, and then wipe hard with a clean towel, which can effectively clean the dirty position.
2. If it is a relatively large area of stain, you can take an appropriate amount of detergent and apply it to the stain, then prepare a basin of warm water, soak the stain in warm water for about 10-15 minutes, and rub it properly with your hands. With the help of soft-bristled brushes, proper brushing can improve the dirtiness of down jackets. Pay attention to the strength of brushing, do not use too much force, it will damage the down jacket.
3. After soaking the clothes and taking them out, you can also use white toothpaste to brush the dirty down jacket. Take an appropriate amount of toothpaste and apply it to the dirty place, then brush repeatedly with a brush to clean up the dirt. Because organic ingredients such as glycerin in toothpaste can dissolve the watercolor pen oil in the clothes and absorb the pen oil in the clothes fibers.
4. When brushing with a brush, you can focus on brushing in the places where the watercolor pen marks are relatively deep, so that the clothes can be restored to smoothness.
5. After cleaning the down jacket, you can take the clothes to a cool and ventilated place for drying, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Exposure to the sun will cause the down jacket to fall off the collar, or the outside of the clothes will decolorize, which will affect the wearing effect.